Job Opportunity: Partnerships Manager
job opportunity: partnerships manager
At Asan, we maximise our social impact by establishing strategic partnerships with funders and institutions to sponsor Asan cups and menstrual health education for women and girls across the world. Your role is to manage our existing partnerships and establish new strategic partnerships for B2B and wholesale. You should love pitching and outreach!
- Reach out to potential partners in India and abroad, including nonprofits, schools, offices and factories, to partner together to expand Asan’s reach.
- Pitch to CSR (corporate social responsibility) funders.
- Design long-term partnership programmes that cover menstrual health education, Asan cup distribution, feedback and follow-ups.
- Brainstorm new and creative business growth strategies.
- Support grant-writing, PR and communications initiatives.
- Passionate, self-driven, committed professional with an interest in social impact.
- Self-starter who is willing to take on a diverse range of tasks.
- Great presentation and interpersonal skills - you need to be a people person.
- Willing to learn: Experience with CSR or social impact pitching is a plus – but not a requirement if you are willing to learn.
- Excellent English skills - Hindi, Tamil or Kannada is also a plus.
- Bachelors/Masters from a top institution.
- Commitment to Asan’s social mission.
Bangalore, India (remote work possible)
what we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be at the centre of a fast-growing period health startup
- A supportive team and positive work environment that enables your professional growth.
- Competitive salary as per industry standards.
- Work closely with our founder and gain exposure to all aspects of the business
- A chance to lead efforts to revolutionise period care.
To apply, fill out this application form and our team will be in touch with you.